Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weekend is coming

The week is almost over, and I'm looking forward to spend time with beloved hubby and my girls. Alhamdulillah, I could say that this week was a stress-free week. The girls were also less demanding.

My first eldest girl is a fussy eater and I was getting so concerned about her not eating much, I end-up baking pizza almost every morning for her. She loves it so much. But need to figure out a healthier option though. Should compare notes with other mothers, wonder if they are having the same issue as me.

I discovered the recipe to make 'Soft crust pizza' (click here for the recipe) from Dapur Tanpa Sempadan. Thanks to Mat Gebu for sharing the wonderful recipe. Its has now become a family favourite...I've made this pizza over and over again. The good thing about making your own pizza from scratch is that you can load it up sky-high with your favourite toppings!




No comments:

Post a Comment